Well-travelled, loud, ambitious 25-year-old with the world at her feet.
My name is Sarah, I’m 25 and I live in Essex. I like to think I am not your typical Essex girl, however, I do say ‘Shut Up’ and ‘Babe’ multiple times a day. My friends call me their agony aunt. I am the best person at giving advice (but for some reason I can’t take my own!!)
10 facts about me:
- I have lived in 13 houses.
- My lip catches on my tooth when I smile. (So annoying).
- I have only just over come my fear of sliced bread, I tried it for the first time at the OXO tower in London.
- When I was 18 I quit college and went to Australia for a year to live with my best friend.
- I have had the worst experiences of Tinder dates… maybe I’ll share them with you in a blog post.
- I hate TV. I have my back to the TV in any living room I enter.
- I can nap anywhere.
- I read angel cards.
- I have a huge head. I weighed it once and it said it weighed a stone and half.
- Im UK’ish. Quarter English, Quarter Irish, Quarter Welsh & Quarter Scottish.