You know them food videos that pop up on Facebook and make you mega hungry. Well, it was one of those that inspired me to do this dish. It was a video by Creme de la Crumb!
Here is what I used:
- 2 Fillet Steaks
- 10 small Charlotte potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried Oregano
- 1 Onion
- 3 Mushrooms
- 1 Pepper
- fresh Thyme
Here is how I did it:
- Cut the steak into small chunks and pre-heated the oven on Gas Mark 7.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and boiled them for 5 minutes.
- Added the oil, onion powder, cut steak, dried herbs and potatoes to a bowl and mixed well.
- Divided the mixture into 3 tin foil squares and wrapped them up.
- Cooked in the oven for 30-40 mins.
- Meanwhile, cut and fry the vegetables to have on the side.
- Once cooked, serve on a plate and sprinkle over some fresh thyme.
Cook for longer depending on how you like your steak done. If you like it rare then I would suggest you boil the potatoes for longer first.
Love Sarah X