Dear Bethany Rose Fisher,
Here is 21 reasons why you’re my best friend..
- You know me better than I know myself. (When I pretend to be happy, you can tell that I am lying… or when I try to convince myself a guy is good for me.. you always know better!)
- You’ve put up with me for so long that you deserve the title ‘Best Friend’.
- Our relationship is so unique and strong even our partners get jealous of it.
- You’re the only person that I have known for a long time that my mum has no faults on.
- We order everything the same in a restaurant. (Same, same, thanks).
- We can communicate by looking at each other. (When you’re in a room and something happens, you want to discuss it but we don’t need to, just looking at one another can say 1000 words of how we are thinking.)
- You changed me for the better, you have influenced my life more than anyone else on this earth…
- You put up with my strange needs. (No eating sandwiches in front of me, no standing up next to me when I am on the toilet, no slurping/crunching/breathing heavy in my presence.)
- You’re the only person I cry about when I haven’t seen you for a week.
- You look at situations from all angles and think of everyone involved. So selfless.
- People get worried when they see us without each other. “Sarah, where’s Beth? How come you aren’t with her? Is everything ok?”
- 10 years and we have never run out of conversation. I mean we probably repeat ourselves over and over again (especially once we have had a glass of wine) but I just never get bored of your words of wisdom.
- I made a video about you before we even met & the words in the video couldn’t be any more true than they are now. Click here to see.
- We both love to get on a plane and fly away to do crazy shit.
- We have cliche matching best friend tattoos.
- We have polar opposite taste in men. It is great because we never fight over a guy!
- I am an onion & you are a garlic. Perfect together.
- You are so kind. Remember when you bought some chips from a chip shop just to use the toilet and instead of putting them in the bin you gave them to a homeless man.
- Whats mine, is yours! Food, wine, fun, money, family…
- You encourage me to drink water. Before I met you I hated it!
- You’re you and I couldn’t find another friendship like ours.
I love you B. Thank you for everything.